Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT)
- Minimum Qualification for Admission 10th, 10+2, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. or any equivalent qualifications.
- Age : No age Restriction.
- Duration : Two Years.
- More than 3,50,000 Medical Laboratory Technicians will be required in 1,75,000 Hospitals / PHCs / Nursing Homes Etc.
- The diploma-holder may open his/her own Clinical Laboratory in any part of the country, subject to State Government Laws or under the supervision of a qualified Medical Professional/ Pathologist/ Registered Medical Practitioner.
- The Diploma Holder will be suitable for Appointment as Medical Laboratory Supervisers/ Technicians/ Assistants in all Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes or with Private Medical Practitioners etc.
- Job placements can be had in Hospitals & Clinical Labs. The candidate could start his/her own Clinical Lab.
- 70% attendance in theoretical/Practical training classes is compulsory for candidate enrolled for appearing in the final examination.
- This course is administered by specialists in various related fields (Biochemistry; Human Anatomy; Physiology; Histology; Parasitology; Microbiology; Clinical Ethics and Clinical Laboratory administration). The Course content includes principles & practice of Laboratory Organization & Maintenance; Urine Analysis; Heamatology & Blood Banking and basics of Medical Microbiology; Clinical Biochemistry; Parasitology; Immunology; Histopathology; General Medicine; Cytology; Human Anatomy & Physiology, Communication Skills, Life Coping Skills etc.